Dr. Aliís Insulin-Saving
My Insulin-Saving PalakóTiki is a delicious meal which is
among my preferred recipes for individuals with weight gain,
obesity, insulin toxicity, pre-diabetes, and diabetes. Palak
is a Punjabi word for spinach.
I offer my preferred recipes for an integrated program of
personal health with specific objectives of preventing and
reversing: (1) weight gain; (2) obesity; (3) diabetes; (4)
toxicity of insulin injections used to treat diabetes; and
(5) complications of diabetes.
List of Preferred Insulin-Saving
* Dr. Aliís Insulin-Saving Breakfast
* Dr. Aliís Insulin-Saving Breakfast - Personalized
* Dr. Aliís Insulin-Saving Tuna-Tiki Recipe
* Dr. Ali Insulin-Saving VegeóTiki Recipe
* Dr. Aliís Insulin-Saving Palak-Tiki Recipe
* Karenís Insulin-Saving Almond Snack
Sixteen Palak-Tiki Dinners
1. Frozen chopped spinach (Palak) Net
weight 48 ounces
2. Bason (gram powder available at Pakistinian and Indian
stores) Two ounces
(potato powder may be used instead of gram powder)*
3. Cumin powder One tablespoon
4. Cayenne pepper One and one-half teaspoons
5. Salt One and one-half teaspoons (or to your taste)
6. Fresh grated ginger root Four ounces
7. Eggs, organic Two large
8. Lemon juice Four tablespoons
9. Extra virgin olive oil Three ounces
1. Boil spinach (palak) with two cups of
water on slow heat until softened, and squeeze out excess
2. Add potato powder and knead all of the above, except
olive oil and eggs, to make (add "a")dough.
3. Make sixteen round tikis (like meat patties) using all of
4. Dip the palak-tiki in beaten eggs and allow the extra egg
5. Heat the skillet with a thin layer of olive oil in it.
6. Fry on medium heat to a dark brown color both sides.
7. Serve with your choice of sauce or squeeze one-half lemon
(to your taste) on it.
8. Saran-wrap unconsumed palak-tikis (removing all air out)
individually after they have cooled and refrigerate. Enjoy
for up to one week.
For serving refrigerated palak-tikis,
warm in a skillet lightly smeared with olive oil or re-heat
it in a toaster oven.
* Potato powder adds only about one
teaspoon of starch per tiki.
Insulin Toxicity -
A Global Scourge
Insulin excess (hyperinsulinism) is a
global scourge that sets the stage for diabetes Type 2. It
begins with grease buildup on cell membranes caused by trio
of toxicities of foods, environment, and stress. I explain
this further in my articles entitled "The Grease and
Detergent Model of Insulin Receptor Dysfunction," "The
Oxygen Model of Insulin Toxicity" Receptor Dysfunction"
"Cell memDiabetes" on this website. Cell membrane jams
insulin receptor protein embedded in it such that the crank
of hormone insulin cannot turn the crank-shaft of this
protein - insulin resistance in the prevailing terminology.
Excess insulin released by pancreas to overcome this
resistance (hyperinsulinism) is fattening and inflaming. It
is important to counter this insulin toxicity by lowering
blood insulin levels by making right (insulin-reducing)
* Dr. Ali's Insulin-Wise
* Dr. Ali's Insulin-Wise
Breakfast - Personalized
* Insulin-saving Tuna-Tiki
* Insulin-saving Vege-Tiki
* Insulin-saving Palak-Tiki
* Insulin-saving Almond snack